The following tutorial will enable you to SSH into your iDevice. You will be able to edit your entire iDevice file system as well as add files to it. This will let you change your themes wallpaper as well as add and edit icons.
Follow the step by step tutorial below so you can SSH into your iDevice.
What you will need:
- SSH client (PC: WinSCP, Putty, etc. MAC: RBrowser, CyberDuck, etc.)
- Open Cydia and search for OpenSSH
- Download and install
- Connect your iDevice to WiFi
- Connect you computer to the same WiFi
- Open your SSH client on your computer
- For username username type: “root”
-password is “alpine”
-Server address is your iDevice’s IP address (to get this use SBSettings or you can Google it)
-Port is 22
- If you are using SSH for the first time, when asked, allow the host key to access the device.
Your iDevice’s file system is on the right panel (if you selected this view) while your computers file system is on the left. You can drag and drop files to put them on your iDevice.